Friday, October 30, 2015

We Got our Itinerary!

My district just got our itinerary and WOW we are going crazy. Where has the time gone? One more full week here at the good ole MTC. :)

So last week after I finished writing I had a great P-day and apparently it was so great that we all forgot to set alarms last Saturday! Woops. :) Luckily my comp woke up around 7:30 and we all started panicking (just imagine 5 hermanas panicking...I have to admit I was just laughing the whole time) and somehow we made it to class on time Saturday morning, even though it started at 7:40. God really works miracles sometimes!

OH MY HEAVENS. An Apostle of the Lord came this week and it was incredible! Elder Neil L. Andersen came and spoke to us. I always imagined when I was growing up that I would sing Called to Serve in the MTC but who would have thought it would be in front of an apostle? It was such a cool experience. He talked a lot about sacrifice and how we have each sacrificed something to be here. He also said, "We must give something up to become something better." I loved that so much. It makes me think about what I am willing to give up to become a better person! 


I am so grateful to be a missionary. Even though my first couple weeks in Nicaragua I will only communicate through smiling and waving because I'll have no idea what's going on, I am pumped. I'm realizing more and more that the simple truths of the gospel are the greatest knowledge we can have. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy halloween tomorrow! (I'll be studying the scriptures while everyone is trick or treating..so who is the real winner here?)




Hermana Willes


Flight information?!  What?! We also found another sister that is going to our mission!  She just got here this week though so she will be a transfer behind us!



Cassie!!! I saw her Wednesday from the window while my comp was getting ready and I started jumping up and down and knocking on the window.  When she walked up the stairs, I ran and we hugged and cried. Such a blessing to have her here...


The new hermanas in our room. L to R: Me, Hna Rowing, Hna Speas (my comp), Hna Roahner. They are so amazing and I love them so much. Sweetest girls ever. Hna Rowing
is from Utah and the other two are from California...


The whole gang...


This is Hna Partridge.  She left this week for the Nicaragua South Mission and she is amazing. So wish we were going to the same mission...


And look who I ran into :)...


No comments:

Post a Comment