Friday, October 9, 2015

I Love Being a Missionary!


This week has been AMAZING. We are teaching investigators pretty much every day now and it is the greatest thing ever. My spanish isn't very good but when I really need the words when I'm teaching I somehow figure out what to say. 

We have two investigators right now, Remundo and Hely. We taught Remundo how to pray earlier this week (He doesn't believe in God) and I thought my heart was going to explode from the Spirit. Teaching a lesson brings the sweetest joy I have ever felt in my life. There are no words to describe how amazing it feels when the Spirit testifies of what is being said. I also told Hely about how the Spirit communicates differently with different people and for me it's like a burning in my heart..and she totally thought I used the wrong word and her face was so funny. She was like, "He speaks through fire in your heart?" haha but later in the lesson she felt it. 

I think my favorite thing I've heard here in the MTC is, "Hey Elder, have I shown you a picture of my girlfriend yet?" I've heard that more times than you would believe. Elders are really funny. 

The days are long but at the same time they fly by and mail time here is the best time! Dear Elders are always welcome because any knowledge of the outside world is amazing. 
Have a great week!

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY.
-- 
Hermana Willes



Classic MTC Pose...


Hermana Willes and her companion, Hermana Speas...


Hermana Willes and her MTC district...


Our red Spanish book. 
 "It's basically the most amazing thing in our lives right now...


Packages!!!!...



No comments:

Post a Comment