Friday, November 6, 2015

I Leave Monday Morning for Nicaragua!

Another week has come and gone here at the MTC and believe it or not it is my last :) I leave Monday morning for the great country of Nicaragua and I am stoked about it. I have loved every second of the MTC and it will be so hard to leave all of the amazing missionaries I have met here, but I am so ready to get to where the Lord needs me! 

Last week we had fast and testimony meeting and I was able to bear my testimony in Spanish! It was simple, but it was true :) We also went to the temple for the last time today and I wept like a little baby. I have been so blessed to live in a place with multiple temples and leaving them feels like leaving a best friend. I have found so much comfort and joy in temples..so now I just get to tell all of the lovely Nicaraguans about them and hopefully one day they will be blessed with one too :)

The days are so repetitive with class here that I don't even know that happened this week. All I know is that I've been waiting for Monday since I was a little girl and I'm in shock that I am finally gonna get out there and preach the good word! I think my favorite thing that I've learned here at the MTC is that the purpose of missionaries is Invite and Help others to Come Unto Christ. I mean what more could you want to do all day?

Monday morning I get to call my family and I am so excited! My companion, Hermana Speas, said the greatest thing this morning as we started packing. She said, "Your family is like the source of water for the earth." That pretty much sums up what will be happening Monday morning when I talk to my family! So many tears, but definitely good tears!

I hope you all have a great week! Love you all and I'll catch you on the flip side!

--

Hermana Willes


Leaving the temple this morning was so hard--I knew it was the last time for a long time...


The MTC is such an awesome place. I'm going to cry leaving all the Hermanas and Elders here...


My great companion...


In the classroom...


Nothing like a bundt cake delivered to the MTC...


These signs were posted everywhere in the residence halls today.  Haha!  Literally everywhere...


No comments:

Post a Comment