Monday, March 6, 2017

Love my New Companions

Hola!

This week flew by fast and was SO FUN! I was able to work with my new companions, Hermana Apen and Hermana Jimenez for most of the week and it was so fun. We spent most of the time laughing and finding new people to teach in the early afternoon and visiting our investigators in the evening. This week we are going to baptize an Hermano who is named Fransisco! He is so cute. He is like a Nicaraguan Grandpa! Haha. He has stopped drinking coffee and loves the church. We showed him one of the churchs videos about Joseph Smith and He just loved it. He said that when he is with us and when he goes to church he just feels in his heart that it is true and that when he goes to church he feels something out of this world. I am so excited for him!

I found two quotes that I LOVED this week. One by President Monson that says, Joy if a gift for the faithful. I love that. We can have joy in every circumstance, as long as we are faithful to the covenants that we have made! Also, Faith is trust. Trust is that God sees what we cannot and that He knows what we do not. :) Isnt that so beautiful? I know that our Heavenly Father has so many plans for each one of us, and we cant even imagine how great those plans are.

I love working with my cute comps! This week I will be traveling to Chinandega and Esteli for multi zone conferences! I am excited to see the sisters! I have taught one of my companions a phrase in english this week..God is Good. God is great. :) I know that God lives! And He has great things in store for us.

-- 
Hermana Willes



My cute Companions!

Having Fun at our apartment

Americanos


No comments:

Post a Comment