Monday, March 20, 2017

Miguel Got Baptized!

Miguel got baptized!!!!!!

It was such a special baptism because it was the birthday of Hermana Jimenez too! So fun. Miguel is so funny. He was so happy to be baptized ðŸ˜Š

This week was really fun! We did all the interviews for the zones that are here in Managua. I love being able to talk to all the missionaries. All of the missionaries are so cool and have something special to bring to the mission.

This week will be a week of traveling! Tomorrow we are headed to Leon, on Wednesday we are going to Matagalpa, and then at the end of the week I will be headed to Puerto Cabezas!! I am SO excited to go to Puerto! I will be headed there in a plan on friday morning and coming back sunday after church. Woohoo!

We also had the multizone for the three zones here and I had to share my last testimony in front of everyone...I cried haha. I talked about how when my older sister got home from her mission she shared the quote about how we dont have to walk the shores of Galilea or the streets of Bethlehem to know the Savior, but how she went to Bolivia. And how I came to Nicaragua ðŸ˜Š There are no words to express how grateful I am for every minute here in the promised land! I love Nicaragua!

I hope everyone has a great week! Love you all!

-- 

Hermana Willes

Miguel's Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment