Sunday, January 8, 2017

Meylin's Baptism

This week FLEW BY!

Seriously the time is flying I cant even believe that this change is flying by so fast!! This week we went to Chinandega to do a multi zone conference there! It was so fun to drive up with the Poncios! The meeting was so powerful. They are showing this video that is so awesome..it makes me cry every time that I see it. I love it! We ate pupusas after the multi zone and had a great time laughing together. I love getting to see a different side of President!

This week we baptized a girl named Meylin. Her mom got baptized about a month ago! She was so excited to get baptized and the service was beautiful. She was beaming..grinning ear to ear the whole time! And today when she came to church she was basically skipping. Her joy was contagious! Also we are working with this couple named Myron and Maritza that are AWESEOME! They saw Meylin's baptism and we are working hard with them so they can be baptized next week!

Well this week I think we might me going to Ocotal!! Yay!! I am so excited to see all of my family there! I will make sure to take lots of pictures!!

Love you all!


Hermana Willes


Meylin's Baptism

Me and my comp with Hermana Poncio

No comments:

Post a Comment