Sunday, January 15, 2017

A New Change is Starting

Buenas!

This week FLEW by and I can't believe that a new change is starting. I am so excited to grow closer to my Savior and keep serving here in Nicaragua :) 

This week Mayron and Maritza scheduled their wedding and their baptism!! We are over the moon excited! :)

We also had the multizone in Matagalpa this week and it was so powerful. I felt the Spirit so strong. I have really tried to recognize more spiritual experiences that I have so that I can see the little tender mercies more. I read this quote that says, "Repetitive daily contact with Christ is like sandpaper to the soul that eventually smooths and polishes a celestial character." I know that I have so many weaknesses as a missionary but little by little He helps me. 

This week we have so many meetings and the baptism! It will be such a great week!

I know that The Savior lives and that being a missionary is the best decision I have ever made!

Love you all!

-- 

Hermana Willes


I love my companion!


No comments:

Post a Comment