Sunday, January 29, 2017

I Love this Work

Bueno...

This week flew by!! I was able to work with a lot of different hermanas this week and it was so fun getting to know them. My companion also had to accompany president to Puerto Cabezas so his daughter, Yocelyn, worked and slept with us! It was so fun getting to know her better! She is so cute and will be such a great missionary! 

This week I studied a lot about the Atonement and Jesus Christ. In one of the meetings that we had this week Hermana Poncio said that she loved how Jesus Christ never once said, "Do what I say!" He just said, "Come, Follow Me." The Savior really is such an example to all of us in the way that He teaches, the way that He loves, and the way that He is. I am so greatful for the atonement and for our Savior Jesus Christ!

I love this work and I love this gospel!

--
Hermana Willes

Me and cute Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment