Monday, November 28, 2016

A Mac and Cheese Thanksgiving

Hola Hola!

I hope that everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving! My companion and I celebrated with kraft macaroni and cheese. haha :) I am so grateful to be a missionary and to have such an awesome family that supports me back home. And of course I am so grateful for the gallo pinto that I was able to eat for lunch on thanksgiving! Totally beats football and stuffing. :)

This week was a little sad because Digna and Junieth left to work in the mountain so they couldn't be baptized. :( Me and my companion were a little sad but we have the faith that they will come back really soon and enter the waters of baptism! It kind of stinks that as missionaries we cant take away peoples agency sometimes..haha but what can you do? They went to go get money to pay for their house and I know that when they come back they will get baptized!! :)

This week we have a zone activity in a place called Selva Negra :) We went hiking and saw monkeys! woohoo! Here are some pictures of the zone and the cool places we found.

The hurricane turned out to be a dud here in Jinotega...it didn't even rain. haha. but we have powder to make milk if it hits us a little bit late! :) But we are all safe and sound here.

This week we have changes and we will see where the Lord wants me to be! I know that He knows best, so where He puts me I will give all my heart, might, mind and strength. :)

Love you all!

-- 

Hermana Willes

Zone Activity in Selva Negra

No Caption Needed...

Beautiful Nicaragua

No comments:

Post a Comment