Monday, November 14, 2016

Be a Little Better

Hola Hola!

This week FLEW BY. Seriously i dont know where all the time is going!

Yesterday we had the District Conference in Matagalpa (like stake conference) and it was so great. Junieth and Digan came and LOVED IT. They are preparing to be baptized next week and we are super excited for them. They were all ready to go when we got to their house on Sunday morning..such a blessing.

Hermana Amado and I have been running around like crazy doing divisions and going to Managua for the New Missionaries meeting! She is such a great sport about always having to travel. I love her so much! 

I read a parable in the Bible this week that I loved. Its in Luke 19 and it talks about a man named Zacchaeus. He was a really short man so when Jesus came walking through the streets, he had to climb a tree so that he was able to see Christ. In our district meeting this week we related it to our testimonies and our acts of conversion. Sometimes we need to elevate ourselves a little more or consecrate ourselves a little more to be able to see Christ. And once we start to give a little more, we will climb that tree and we will be able to see Christ better in our lives. We will be closer to Him and be a little bit more like Him. I love this story because we can always do something a little better or give a little more. I love being a missionary because that is my goal everyday, so do a little more and be a little better. :)

This week we have interviews with President Poncio. I am so excited to talk to Him! He is such an inspired man.

I know that the Savior lives and He is the head of this church. I know that being a missionary is the best thing I have ever done! I always joke with the new missionaries about switching time with them so I can be here for longer and they always look at me and are like SERIOUSLY?! haha. but really. I love being a missionary more than words can say. :)

Have a great week!

- - 

Hermana Willes

PS.  also..ive started singing christmas hymns in our lessons. YAY CHRISTMAS!


Our View

I love my companion

I love being a missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment