Monday, October 10, 2016

It's Raining!!!

Buenas!

This week FLEW by. I still cant believe that this change is almost over. Like…WHAT?

So this week we had interviews with President Poncio! He is so amazing. When he asked me when I finished my mission I said, oh President. NEVER! hehe. He laughed at that. But he gave me some really good advice that I am going to put into practice! He is an inspired man.

So this week we have just been slipping and sliding down the mountain because it is raining sooooo hard every day. My shoes are all soaked and smell horrible :) Love it. We have started working with a couple named Xochilt and Harvin and they rock. Their baby is really sick right now so keep them in your prayers! They are so cool.

I also got the new Liahona this month YAY and loved reading it. President Monson said, When God speaks and we obey, we will always be right. I LOVE that quote because we should never doubt what the Prophets say or the scriptures or the Spirit, because if we follow them we will never be led astray. Also Harold B. Lee said, If we are not reading the scriptures daily, our testimonies are growing thinner. That sentence really makes you want to read the scriptures doesn’t it? haha. I love the scriptures and the difference they have made in my life!

LOVE YOU ALL!

--

Hermana Willes

Pictures of our Area...






Mom Note:  Looking at these pictures, the words of President Russell M. Nelson’s most recent conference talk come to my mind…. “My dear brothers and sisters, the joy we feel has little to do with the circumstances of our lives and everything to do with the focus of our lives."  

No comments:

Post a Comment