Monday, May 16, 2016

Exactly 10 investigators

This week we saw MIRACLES like we do every week.

Right now we are working with a family, the familia Casco Fuente. They are such a beautiful family..they have three daughters and i immediately loved them.

At the beginning of the week, my companion set a CRAZY goal in our zone meeting.She told everyone that we were going to bring ten people to church. I was like...my comp is crazy. Haha I have never ever done that in my mission.So yesterday, we woke up full of faith and went to work to get our ten people.In the morning all of our investigators were making excuses after excuses, and we showed up without anyone. But after the sacrament, a man that we contacted walked in..what are the chances of that? Also, a member brought her cousin that we are going to start teaching. In the afternoon, when we went to get investigators and when we went to get the big family they were all waiting for us! And not only that, their neighbors came with us! And you will never guess what happened..when we totaled our investigators that showed up in the afternoon..we had exactly10 investigators in church yesterday.I wanted to cry. The Lord is so good!

I love you all so much!

-- 
Hermana Willes


Headed to our afternoon branch...
packed in the car

The daughters of the Familia Casa Fuente
and their friends--so cute!

Jose and Rosario
Wally and I taught them and
they were baptized. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment