Monday, February 22, 2016

The Lord is Helping Me Everyday!

This week was so crazy! We had a multizone meeting in Esteli and I learned SO much. President Collado and his wife are so inspired. And we got to see a real church building! It is so fun to go to Esteli so we can see the sign outside the churches..because everyone here is so confused that our little house doesn’t say the name of the church. hehe :)

We had a crazy day today! There are some E changes here in Ocotal so I will be working with my old companion Hermana Wally until tomorrow when her new companion gets here! Yay! 

I had a lot of different emotions this week but I am just giving it my all and I know that the Lord is helping me every day. I know that serving a mission was the best decision I have ever made. :) It has been CRAZY training and not seeing as much success as I saw before, but I am still seeing miracles EVERY DAY! 

I also gave my first talk in sacrament..don’t know how I avoided it for this long but I was sooooo nervous. It was really not very good but at least I didn’t throw up or have the runs! :)

Love you all!

--

Hermana Willes


Our zone with a member who is leaving to go work in Costa Rica

A real church!!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment