Monday, February 1, 2016

4 Months!!

Well....WE HAD CHANGES! Woohoo. And big news! I had a baby girl! And shes a latina! Here in the mission when someone trains a missionary the trainer is the mom and the new missionary is the child :) This change I will be finishing the training of Hermana Marquez (she got here the last change.)  Hermana Marquez is from El Salvador and is super sweet.  We get along really well and she does understand some english so I know that will help. I will be staying in Ocotal but will be working in another area! I am so excited to have more time in Ocotal and oh boy is my spanish gonna get better! :)

This week our baptism bailed..but we hope that she will get baptized this week. Things are still going great here in Ocotal and the mission is the best! I don't really know what to write about this week..hehe.

Hope everyone is doing great! Love you all!

--

Hermana Willes



Moving....

I Love Being a Missionary!

My Favorite Recent convert--Karina!

Karina's son Jaciel.  I LOVE HIM!

I Love the little kids!!





No comments:

Post a Comment