Monday, February 8, 2016

I LOVE THE MISSION!

This week was so hard but like so good. Pretty much like every day in the mission! I LOVE THE MISSION.

Yesterday in church one of our recent converts, Bayardo, shared his testimony! I cried like my dad. so many tears of joy! And our other recent convert, Melvin, pássed the sacrament! And two others, Lorenzo and Edwin, received the Priesthood!! It was one of the greatest moments. I am so proud of them! We are building the church here in Octal!

So yes I am TRAINING! haha but I only have 4 more weeks in the mission than she does. Hermana Marquez is from El Salvador and I love her so much. Her english is really good too so sometimes (almost never) we get to speak in English! We were at a member’s house this week and they gave us a drink and while they were talking she turns to me and says, ¨I dont like it!´ in English. It was SO cute. I love her so much!

Also this week while we were working my recent convert, Karina Lagos, who I love so much, saw me in the street and yelled ¨Hermana Willy!!¨ I don’t work in her area anymore so I hadn’t seen her all week and she starts sprinting towards me and gave me the biggest hug ever! It was so cute.

This week was hard because I am working in a different part of Ocotal and I am really bad with directions in english..so you can only imagine in Spanish. But I know the Lord is blessing me EVERY day and really when you are a missionary it is easy to get down. But when you look at all the blessings, you realize how amazing the mission really is. There are moments in lessons where I just think, I dont think I have ever been this happy before in my whole life! The More you teach the basics about why we are here on the earth and about how we are all one team trying to make it back as one celestial family, the more I realize that this is the best decision I have made in my whole life. Yes it is hard, but BOY IS IT GREAT.

Love you all!

--

Hermana Willes


Zone OCOTAL!!! The best zone in the mission
and of all the world!!! (so many latinos...Yay Spanish!)


Herman Walborn and I teaching The Plan of Salvation
 in church on Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment