Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I Love Being a Missionary!

This week was so CRAZY and so amazing.

We were able to baptize THREE amazing people. Cristian, Edwin, and Lorenzo. All three of them are incredible and we baptized 16 people in our zone this week! Yay! The people here are amazing and prepared.

We also got to listen to a broadcast AND President Christensen from the 70 came to speak to us yesterday. (reason why we are writing today). They are really having us focus on teaching repentance and baptizing converts. I am thinking a lot about what it means to be converted. I love being a missionary so much because constantly I am reminded of what I need to improve on. I think repentance is so important because each day we can focus on what we can improve, which will only deepen our conversion in the gospel. Because really, the goal is to become like our Heavenly Father, not just to live with Him.

This week I have been reminded how much I love being a missionary. Not a day goes by that I dont thank Heavenly Father for this opportunity. This week we have changes and so I think Ill be starting a new chapter in my mission, which makes me kind of scared. But I also have complete faith in the Lord that I will always be growing here in Nicaragua..because that really is the purpose in this life! I have learned so much from my amazing trainer and companion Hermana Wally. I have learned the true importance of Charity and giving all you can to this important work.

I love you all so much! Each of you have helped me get to this point and I am forever grateful! The gospel is SO true and it is the thing that makes me the very happiest.

-- 

Hermana Willes


This week's baptism: Christian, Edwin and Lorenzo

Conference with President Christensen of the Seventy

With the Hermanas!

My scripture case with our mission theme

No comments:

Post a Comment