Monday, November 23, 2015

Baptism Round Two

This week was so great here in Ocotal! We baptized another hermana named Ada and she is so precious. I have been so lucky to have baptisms my first two weeks. The people here are so amazing and so prepared!

This week some crazy things happened..

1. We were in a drug bust. On Tuesday when we drove to Managua and the police pulled our bus over and we were stopped for like an hour and they arrested this guy. Yay!

2. We were in a car accident. A bike ran into our taxi in Managua. Oops! (No nicas were harmed) (or gringas:)

3. I officially look my worst but receive the most attention I've ever gotten. 

4. SO MANY MIRACLES! We found two people that speak english this week that took us back to their families to teach. Crazy! The both are very cool and one of them actually learned English in Taiwan where my cousin, William, is serving his mission.

I love teaching-- even though it is simple with my spanish-- and focusing on the needs our investigators. The Lord has blessed me so much with a desire to work. Being a missionary is the BEST. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! This week I will be grateful for rice, rice and more rice :)

-- 

Hermana Willes


Hermana Walborn, Hermana Willes and Ada...


No comments:

Post a Comment