Monday, December 7, 2015

I Can't Believe My First Transfer is Over

Another great week has happened here in Nicaragua! We found out changes last night and looks like I have another 8 weeks in Ocotal with my sweet Hermana Wally! I am so excited and over the moon about it. :)

This week we had another baptism so I can officially say that I’ve had a baptized every week my first transfer! So crazy. It truly was a miracle. We were at her house Thursday and we asked what day she wanted to get baptized (we have been pushing it back for a couple weeks now) and she said, Well how about this Satuday? And we said Of course! :) It was such a blessing.

This week we went to Esteli for a multizone meeting and it was so inspirational. President Collado talked about the miracle of the 5 loaves and 2 fishes and compared it to how we only have a little to offer the Lord, but if we have faith and trust in Him, He will turn that into miracles. I have already seen that on my mission so many times.

I LOVE being a missionary so much and can't believe my first transfer is over. So crazy! Yesterday I realized how much I love my investigators when I cried on the side of the road because one wouldn't come to church. My heart was broken. I love how I can see these people through the eyes of the Lord and I want to help them with all my heart. The gospel is such an amazing gift from God and it makes me so happy!

Love you all!

-- 

Hermana Willes


Another baptism in the Lagos Family

Woohoo!  Hermana Walborn and I are staying together!

We helped the familia Lagos do their wash this week.
This is what my wrist looked like after!

Hermana Willes listening intently at zone conference

No comments:

Post a Comment