Monday, June 20, 2016

I am still in Ocotal!

Well...

we had changes.

I AM STILL IN OCOTAL! :) Can you believe it? Ocotal is the promised land. and....

I AM TRAINING AGAIN! :) hehe. Now I know the Lord knows best but..the poor girl that I will be training..she doesn’t know that her mom is a crazy chela! I am going to Manauga tomorrow to pick her up..woohoo!

I have also been called to be a Sister Training Leader! I can’t even believe it..I am so excited but so nervous at the same time. President Collado leaves this week and next week the new President will be taking over. One reason that I am excited to be a training leader is because I get to go to consejo next week and get to know the new president.  

Something that I read this week from conference said, The ability to serve does not come from being outgoing or things like that, but from a commitment to follow Jesus Christ. I might not be the most outgoing missionary, the most organized missionary, or the missionary that I want to be, but I am 100 percent dedicated to following my Savior and trying to become like him every day. :)

This week was so fun with Hermana Perez! I sent her off today. I loved working with someone that gave something a little different to the work. Ernesto is planning on getting the Priesthood this week! Woohoo! 

I hope that everyone is doing well. And while a lot of my friends are finishing the mission...I am so happy that I still have more 9 months left. My decision to serve a mission has changed my life forever.. :)

--

Hermana Willes


Hermana Willes and Hermana Perez

Saying Good-bye to the Collados


With Hermana Marquez
and her companion, also Hermana Perez

Sweet Hermana Perez (#2)

No comments:

Post a Comment