Monday, September 5, 2016

Final Week in Ocotal

Buenas!

We are finally back in Ocotal and we were able to work this week! YAY! Working really is the perfect medicine.

I think this is my last week in Ocotal so that is really really sad...but that is how the mission goes. (i mean i wouldnt know because i have been in the same area the whole time but thats what they tell me hah) But I know that wherever I go that is where the Lord needs me.

Right now we are working with a girl named Lorena. She was supposed to be baptized while we were in Mangua so now we are hoping she will do it this week! She is so great. Please keep her in your prayers!

Yesterday we had fast and testimony meeting and both Ernesto and Gracielo got up to bear their testimonies. (I might have cried a little) We also celebrated Brandys birthday yesterday with a piƱata and tacos! Their little family really has become my family here. I just love how the gospel has changed their lives!

President Monson said, If you want to give light to others, you have to glow yourself! I love this quote because as missionaries, we have the best message in the whole entire world. I want to share it with everyone because it really is the light in my life. Just a simple smile can brighten someones day!

Anyways, I hope you all are doing wonderfully and I will see you all on the other side...who knows where I will be writing next week???

-- 

Hermana Willes





Celebrating with Ernesto's Family...




Tacos!!!








Got drenched in the rain!


With Wally at Leadership Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment